Deelip.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ODA World Conference - Book Signing

Today I attended my first ever book signing event. And incidentally I found myself on the other side of the desk, the side on which the author sits.



All attendees received a copy of my book "OpenCAD - A Step by Step Guide to Developing a Professional CAD Application".

I hope my book helps the ODA in re-branding itself into a organization that develops and supplies a CAD platform as opposed to just DWG read/write libraries. The book and the associated OpenCAD software are good enough proof of that.

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations Deelip!!

    I read some of your posts today and looks like you are having a great time over there.

    Good luck with your book and all other ventures, inlcuding blogging.

    Regards
    Rakesh Rao

    By Anonymous Rakesh Rao, At 6:39 PM, April 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home